Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Michelle's 2nd 29th Birthday!!!

My sister-in-law turned 29 again this year and we celebrated by having dinner at Abuelo's which was my first time there and it was yummy. After dinner we all headed back to my parents house to chow down on cake, ice cream and punch. I have to give props to my brother for doing a fantastic job of coordinating Michelle's birthday party...good job bubba!! He invited her best girl friends and their husbands which made it very nice for her. Happy Birthday Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Birthday Girl and me at dinner

Me and guess who...

My wonderful parents and my mom in her new and oh so cute sweater, although you can't tell in this picture

Michelle and Bubba

The infamous salt shaker trick, only I and a few others who will remain nameless know how this trick is performed

Her girly birthday theme

Not exactly the girly skull I requested but it had to do considering this was the bakery's second attempt to get it right...they totally didn't listen to me. Long story....grrrr

Birthday pic

Man, lighting 29 candles is not easy, we kept burning ourselfs

Make a wish....

Jerod and I taking pictures of each other taking pictures. Fun Fun

Jerod breaking it down

No comments:

Post a Comment