Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day in Canton for First Monday

Brent, me and my family all spent a little of our Labor Day weekend in Canton doing the First Monday thing for the first time ever. I still can't believe I have never been to Canton before and I was so excited to go. It was just as big as everyone said it would be and I was in antique heaven. We didn't buy anything but we did buy a lot of food. We ate cookies, brownies, twister fries, corn dogs, fried apple pie and finished all that off with an ice cold fresh lemonade. I totally got my state fair food fix so now I don't need to go to the state fair this year and spend a ton of money on food. Anyway, that's all. Peace out!!

Brent found his "cow" chair he has been looking all over for...not sure how I feel about it

Twister Fries...yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment