Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jerod's 6th Grade Graduation


My little nephew Jerod is 12 going on 25. I am so proud of him for many reasons. First, he is the most respectful kid I know. He shows the utmost respect to his family and peers and tries his hardest to always do what is right. He is very smart and creative. He takes ownership in knowing his strengths and doesn't dwell on his weaknesses. He isn't the most athletic person so he focuses his energy on arts, creating things from nothing and uses his creative wits to crack jokes to make people smile and laugh. He was commended on his STARS test because out of the whole test, he only missed 2 questions. He is an only child but you would never know it as he doesn't take anything for granted and he is always appreciative of any gift he receives. He is a typical teen right now with a squeaky voice and raging hormones but in the mist of all that, he is my pride and joy and I love him with all my heart. 

Congratulations to my little nephew and we can't wait to see what is in store for your next chapter in life. 
7th grade here he comes!!!

Pictures from his 6th Grade Graduation
Slide show the school did of all the kids and their baby pictures
 Some of the students singing a song to kickoff the ceremony. 
Caden was one of the singers
 The Assistant Principal making a speech to the students
 The moment has arrived
 Yay Jerod!!!!!
 So proud of him
 Finally I got him to look at me so I could get his picture of him sitting with his class
 The famous Mia
 Slide show following the ceremony
 Picture of Porter Elementary
 Final Good Luck Wish
 Gram Gram and Jerod
 Proud parents
 Last piece of artwork
 Too cool for school
Officially a 7th grader now

Graduation Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment