Saturday, October 3, 2015

Yesterland Farm


Saying we had a BLAST at Yesterland Farm this year would be an understatement. We had the time of our life. Preston was the perfect age to enjoy all the activities and he loved having Jerod doing it with him. The farm has expanded and has gotten some new attractions and we did them all from the ferris wheel, to the boat ride, 2 rollercoasters, corn maze, duck races, swings, pumpkin launcher, horse ride, burlap-sac slide (that I got in trouble on) and everything else in-between. But probably one of the highlights was me and Jerod riding the twisty thing that spun us around like crazy that they actually only let you ride it once in a 1 hour time period and now I know why! 
To end the day, Jerod and I did the haunted corn maze and we were one of the first to enter. It wasn't too scary but fun nevertheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment