Monday, August 22, 2016

First Day of Pre-K



Preston started his first day of Pre-K at Primrose on August 22, 2016, he is just over 4 1/2 years old. This will be his last class at Primrose (plus he has to now where a Primrose Uniform) and then he will start Kindergarten at Pullen Elementary August 2017. I can't believe he is about to be done with Primrose, he started there when he was just 3 months old and has gone almost everyday since then. He is a quick learner and fast thinker. He likes to be the best (#1) at everything and it he completely runs circles around Brent and I! Change is hard for him and he was a little uneasy about starting in a new classroom but after about a week he started to cry less and then he started to enjoy his new Pre-K class. The teacher encouraged all the parents to bring a family picture so they could put it on the Family Tree and after that, he went into class much easier, he said "Mommy, I get to see you and Daddy all day when I look at our picture!" 
Love you so much Bub, you and Parker are the biggest blessings to me and your Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment