First Day
Almost there

First glance of Mexico

Welcome to the Royal



Our ocean front room

Check out our balcony

I could get use to this

First things first...food and shots

Next in line...the beach!! Yay!!!

Pool time!! Don't get any bright ideas b-rent

Isn't our resort pretty

Day in Cozumel
Catchin the ferry

Snorkel tour in Cozumel

Our snorkel boat was a glass bottom boat so we could see all the little fishies

Brent snorkeling...he loves it

I was tired so I sat the 3rd snorkel spot out and relaxed in the sun

Snippin on some fine margaritas

Quick ride around town in Cozumel

5th Ave

So pretty

Strolling 5th Ave & look what you find...a hugh real cuban cigar

Relaxing day at the Beach & Pool
Storm rolling in but it passes


This is nice, hanging at the bar by the pool

What's this...Coconuts...Cool

The way they make it...coconut water & liquor...not so good

The way I make it...strawberry daiquiri...very very good

First Dinner Night at Maria Maria

Brent & his fancy ceasar salad

Me & my fancy cheesecake : )

After dinner drinks

Tulum & Xel-Ha Adventure
Tulum Ruins

City of Tulum, not much left

Royal digs

These little lizards were everywhere, this one is shedding its skin



Beautiful Tulum

Wow is all I can say

Welcome to Xel-Ha

Beautiful scenery

Swimming in the Mayan Natural Cave


Swing Rope


Sooo much fun jumping off the cliff...a little scary though

Swimming through the lagun, so cool

You're doing good B-rent

Floating the lagun

Brent can't get enough of snorkeling

Fancy Dinner at the Chef's Plate
Cool front doors

5 course meal...yum yum

So cute : )

Another relaxing day at the resort

Get off your phone B-rent

Brent & I broke the hammock on our balcony when we tried to sit in it together so they brought us a new one. It was a little tight and didn't fit on the hooks so this is Brent trying to be a he-man by stretching it out. That obviously didn't work so they brought us extra rope to tie on the ends


Perfect view from our balcony

Our favorite place

Dinner at Maria - I wore my new seƱora shirt I bought on 5th avenue

My wonderful hubby...isn't he cute : )

Xplor Adventure Park

Follow the signs to...zip-line, ATV ride, swim & raft through stalagmites caves

A ton of stalagmites

Watch your head

Zip-Lining
1 of 17 ziplining towers

Bad pic of me but the only shot I got that shows a few of the ziplining towers. Can you see the person behind me ziplining to one of the towers??

Last zip-line, you zip through the waterfall and land in the water...weeeee

ATV riding
Here we go, I better hold on with Brent behind the wheel

This was Brent's favorite activity

Driving through the caves

Good times

Quick pic

Swimming through the caves

It's so quiet in here


Last Day : (
Brent had to eat at an authentic mexican restaurant before we left and that is exactly what we got. Our waiter didn't even speak hardly any english : /

Brent always befriends a cat everywhere we go...he misses Low

All good things must come to an end...farewell Mexico

ahhh...I am soooo jelous. I can't wait until Levi and I can go back there. It was the best week of my life!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Holls! I enjoyed the pics and it reminded me of our honeymoon. Man I am ready for another vacation!!!
ReplyDelete