Saturday, August 1, 2009

MillerCoors San Antonio Trip

This week I was in San Antonio for our MillerCoors Southwest Meeting and it turned out to be a lot of fun. We got to stay at the Marriott on the Riverwalk which was really nice. The first night we went to the Dallas Cowboy's Rally at the Alamodome and it was really cool seeing all the players, coaches and cheerleaders.

The following nights we all participated in pub crawls and on the last night we all ended up at Coyote Ugly. I'm not sure what was in the air but we all had the best time ever on a work outing. After a few beers (of course) and a few shots people started getting a little wild; dancing on the bar, playing the air guitar and limbo. At the meeting the next morning everyone had a good laugh as the "first ever" picture slide show was shown for all to see.

Ashley & I at the Cowboy Rally

Drew, Ashley, Ruben & I at Coyote Ugly

Starting to get crazy

Shots start flying

All us girls dancing on the bar, it was inevitable

Jenee, me, Ashley & Heather (all the DFW girls)

Mitch (Our Sales Operations Manager)

Luke & Kris (Our Finance Team)

Us girls!! We burned some calories tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment