Monday, October 19, 2009

Thrift Store Shopping & Pumpkin Carving Time!!!

Saturday I spent the day with my Mom, Michelle and Jerod thrift store shopping for our halloween costumes. Michelle found some great stuff for her white-trash look, Jerod found 9 different costumes (good thing they were all under $2) and I came up with a few good ideas but didn't buy anything this time. Michelle found this awesome fur and suede long jacket for winter for only $12, I was very jealous.

Jerod was so excited about his new costumes he couldn't wait to show everyone what he got. This is costume number 1 and my favorite out of the bunch. Not sure what it is but it looked scary
\
This is his ninja costume, his favorite out of the bunch


That evening we all got together at my parents house to carve our pumpkins and chow down on pizza for dinner. I love these type of family nights!! : )

Trying not to make a mess

Jerod scooping out his pumpkin before he gave up and made his mamma do it


Brent didn't think I cleaned mine enough, so he had to add his special touch

Smells like pumpkin in here

Dad lubricating our pumkpin lids to keep them nice and fresh

Our finished products!!!


I think my skull came out pretty good


My toothpick pumpkin I carved about a week ago


I couldn't resist taking a picture of my dad looking silly as he got his hair cut by Michelle...lol


Till next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment