Happy Halloween Everyone!!! This year turned out to be soo much fun!! Jerod went trick-or-treating with Gracie's family this year and the kids had a blast together! In Davis tradition, the whole family met up and joined the fun as Jerod hit up the neighborhood for candy with Gracie and Cutter. I love watching the kids run from house to house in pure excitement :) After they went to all the houses around the block, we loaded up and headed to a nearby church hosting a trunk-or-treat festival. The kids scooped up as much candy as they could before making their way to the cake walk. First go around Jerod won!!! I couldn't believe it. The next round Gracie won, they were so excited except for Cutter who got a little teary-eyed because he didn't win. Poor fella. The kids ended the night by sliding down the bounce-house slide several times. They loved it. We said goodbye to Gracie's family and finished our night at Chili's for a quick bite to eat. Another great Halloween adventure!!
Does my hair look natural to you??

My 2 favorite boys and their "little paw paw" drinks

Sheriff, Vampire, Obi Wan Kenobe & my color explosion!

Jerod and Gracie

Checkin out the pics of the kids

My favorite nephew in the whole world!!

The one-arm bandit, me and my wonderful mom

Soo cute

Attack of the clone wars

Best pose EVER

I think you have a 5 o'clock shadow going on there...

My sweet nephew helping out Cutter with his costume

Mrs. Colorful and Mr. Blan

One of the best houses on the block

I died happy

Where did that hand come from...now that did scare me a little :)

Excuse me sir but how much have you had to drink tonight...please step out of the car

Kissy Kissy

Checkin out the goods

Trunk-or-Treat Time

"Best in Trunk"

I'm famous!!

Cake Walk

And the winner is...JEROD!!!!

Not too sure how I feel about this one...

The goods :)
oh Holly...I love you!
ReplyDelete