Sunday, April 11, 2010

MillerCoors Convention-Vegas

A few weeks ago I went to Vegas for our MillerCoors Convention and got to stay at the Mandalay Bay Resort. Surprisingly, we had a lot of extra free time while we were there so Ashley, Drew and I made our way to In and Out Burger for lunch...yum yum. Brent was very jealous and with good reason. The weather was great and they fed us very well. I love going to these things because the desserts are always so good and so fancy looking. I wish Brent could have met me out there and we have a weekend get-a-way but maybe next time!!

Vegas Strip

The Awards Dinner...we didn't win anything

"Wendell" from the Miller High Life Commercials

My wonderful view on the flight back home

1 comment:

  1. Looking good!!!! Keep up the good work. We need to get together SOON!!! I have not seen you in FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete