I can't believe I am 27 years old. As my dear grandmother pointed out to me, I am only 13 years away from 40...crazy! Oh well, I had a GREAT birthday anyway!! My sweet husband surprised me with not only very thoughtful and fabulously decorated gifts but a surprise dinner at the very yummy Kobe Steaks with his Mom, Dave, Bradley, my Mom and my Grandmother. My Dad wasn't feeling good that night, so he didn't get to make it. Kobe Steaks is Brent and mine's special place and I absolutely love it every time we go. I'm so glad my mom and grandmother got to go because they have never been there before. After dinner we went back to our place and I opened all my gifts. You know your getting old when you get excited about getting a sewing machine, cricket and new running shoes for your birthday. I can't believe I got all this good stuff, now I just need to figure out how to use the sewing machine and cricket. The surprises didn't stop there. Brent and my mom ordered a birthday cake from Delicious Cakes and it was so delicious..haha. My mom found a singing birthday candle which was soo cute. Thanks again everyone for making my birthday so special!!
On my actual birthday day, I got to spend time with Mindi and Sara at House of Blues for lunch. It was so good seeing them during the week and catching up on our gossip. They also surprised me with a very thoughtful gift...a pampered chef clay baking sheet. I saw Sara make the best cookies in the world on this thing and I just had to have one. Thank you girls so much!! I can't wait to make some yummy sugar free cookies!! : )
Lastly, I was suppose to have lunch with my brother, Michelle and little nephew Jerod on Sunday but yet another snow storm in Dallas didn't let that happen. We'll have to reschedule when I get back in town next week.
Thanks again everyone for making my 27th birthday so special!!!!
Brent surprised me with gifts before we went to dinner. I was so impressed by how cute he wrapped them!!

Dinner at Kobe Steaks

At dinner with my grandmother and mom

All my gifts seemed to coordinate : )

My new running shoes and workout clothes

My new sewing machine...so excited!!

My new cricket...the best gadget in scrap booking EVER

Yummy cake!!
Happy Birthday Holls!!!
ReplyDeleteHolly I totally missed your birthday! Sorry! Happy belated!
ReplyDelete