Monday, October 18, 2010

Big Orange Pumpkin Patch Round 2

Me and my family (minus Brent) went back to Big Orange Pumpkin Patch in Celina this year to find our pumpkins. Although we had a good time, I think we might try somewhere new next year. Jerod missed the bounce house that they had last year and the hay ride was the same but they did have snowcones this year!! It was still a good time and I love doing fun holiday activities!! : )

Jerod & I at the welcome wagon

Feeding the sweet goats


Snowcones were new this year and my dad loved his

Mom & I (60 pounds lighter and counting from last year)

Jerod's not so concerned with calories like the rest of us...I'm jealous

My sweet daddy

Just one pic Jerod, I promise

You can pay for that one with your allowance

Family Pic (wish Brent was here)

Mom & Dad

Us girls

Bub, Michelle & Jerod

I think my dad is ready to go : )

2 comments:

  1. Man...your mom looks great...Cute pictures too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! She has worked really hard. I'm soo proud of her!

    ReplyDelete