Well, home improvement projects and quick fixes are keeping Brent and I pretty busy these days. So far we have fixed the blown dryer, fixed a hot electrical box, unclogged the bathroom drain, still working on the critter in the attic that comes out at night, changed the sprinkler settings several times, mowed twice now, painted the garage floor, we have had a painter and counter guy come out to give us estimates and the list seems to go on and on. I wouldn't change anything in the world tho, I love owning a home and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us!! : )
Brent mowing for the first time, luckily he said he enjoyed it...we'll see how long that last : )


Brent getting ready to paint his garage floor, he has been waiting a long time to do this! He acid-washed it first and cleaned it really well, time to paint and sprinkle

No comments:
Post a Comment