Vicki & Dave invited Brent, me, Grams and Peeps to join them on a horse & carriage ride through Highland Park to look at all the Christmas lights. I was so excited and it was the perfect way to start the holiday season. We went on Monday evening at 7pm and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. It was just cold enough to where we needed to bundle up but not too cold where it was unbearable. The wind wasn't blowing so it was the perfect cold winter night. Vicki made yummy brownies and of course Brent and I ate almost all of them during the ride. The lights were amazing on these enormous homes and I loved hearing the clip clop of the horse's hoofs as we went down the neighborhood streets. It was a great night and I hope we get to do it again next year, I would love to make this trip a tradition!!
No comments:
Post a Comment