Thanksgiving day arrived and I was so excited to show off our new home to my family. I had appetizers waiting (fruit tray/pigs in a blanket/cheese ball), the house was clean and I was ready to entertain. We all ate lunch together in our formal dining room then after lunch a group stayed in the TV room watching the Cowboys and the rest of us played with the kids playing twister, board games, chain and bracelet making. It turned out to be an awesome day and now its time to start preparing to host Christmas. Stay toned!! : )
My formal dining where we had lunch

Some Thanksgiving decorations

Jerod helping trim the green beans

Jerod got a little grossed out pouring the pumpkin out of the can, soo cute

Kathy made us a yummy pecan pie and John delivered it right to my kitchen

Me and mom cooking away

Mom tasting her homemade whip cream

Back to work you two

Quick pic before I forget to take one of us

Dad attempting to crave the turkey

Let's eat

Dig in

I can't believe we all fit in one room together

Kids playing bed bugs (it was a little noisy)

This was our first year to bust out some twister

Davey & Mike giving it a try

I can't believe you are still going...good job

Now thats a view

Putting the world's longest chain together

It goes on...

and on...

and on...

and on!!

Good job kids

Bracelet time... ended up being a little harder than expected


Thanksgiving in Waco
Last minute we decided to go with Vicki, Grams and Peeps down to Waco the day after Thanksgiving to have hotdogs at Chad and Catherine's new home. They have a really nice home and they hosted Thanksgiving for the first time at their new place this year too. It took us about 2 hours to get there and when we arrived the boys were jumping around on Chad's new trampoline. That thing is awesome and I couldn't wait to try it out. Brent got on there first and did a few flips but I showed him up with my triple backflip. Then Chad, Justin and I played a fun game of remember but Justin won. We worked up a good appetite just in time for hotdogs. I ate one with chili and cheese then I headed straight for the left over desserts. We watched a little football, then we headed back home. I was completely exhausted and finished Thanksgiving off by sitting by the fire eating yummy leftover Thanksgiving food.
Brent feeling out the trampoline

Go for it...

Getting straped in

Soo much fun

Sweet Zoe


Brent playing with the kiddo's

Playing Peak-a-Boo

Perfect way to end thanksgiving...sitting by the fire eating thanksgiving leftovers
No comments:
Post a Comment