Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wii and Nuclear Cowboys

Lately, Brent and I have been spending a lot of fun time with my little nephew, Jerod. He spent the night alone with us for the very first time a few weekends ago and we had a blast. Jerod and Brent played Wii for hours and they managed to make it all the way to world 8 in Mario (there are 9 worlds), we baked cookies from scratch, walked to the park, found rock chalk and ate at Chick-fil-a. Love every minute of it!!
Last weekend I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Nuclear Cowboy show at the AAC. Its a free-style motocross show and Brent wanted to take Jerod so bad. I ended up getting an extra ticket and invited my brother to come along. Jerod was amazed at the tricks those guys could do on their dirt bikes and he even got to see a guy do a backflip on a 4 wheeler. I was so happy that Bub and Jerod got to do a guy bonding thing too.
Can't wait for our next adventure, I think we might take him camping!!

Wii at the house
Jerod kicked butt at Baseball



Nuclear Cowboys at AAC
Father & Son

Me, Bub and Jerod


The Green Giants (Brent & Ryan)

Monster truck outside the AAC

No comments:

Post a Comment