Friday, February 4, 2011

Texas Sized Snow Day

I couldn't believe we got a blanket of 6" of snow after staying home from work for 2 days because we got iced in. This has been one crazy week considering all the big cities closed their schools 4 days in a row...that's unheard of. I enjoyed it thou...got to work from home, spend time with Brent, run the fireplace and ate odd meals all week because we couldn't get out of the house to get anything good. This weekend is Super Bowl weekend here in Dallas and we are hosting our first super bowl party. Pics to come...

Well good morning 6" of snow

Our new home covered in a blanket of glittery snow

Nice size foot print

Its so eary quite



My beautiful backyard



Time to take pics

That was a big gust of wind

Group shot

Snow fight

I win!!!

We had cabin fever so we decided to hit the road and see how it goes...


Pizza never tasted better after eating what we had in the house all week

I couldn't resist stopping at the frozen pond, soo pretty


Look how my snow ball sticks to the top of the pond

What a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment