Pre-Party at House of Blues
Brent and I got to go to the pre-party at House of Blues hosted by Miller Lite and the Dallas Cowboys featuring Drake. It was a lot of fun and I saw a lot of celebrities like the Matthew Morrison from Glee, Emmitt Smith's wife, all the Dallas Cowboy players like Miles Austin, Ashton and Demi Moore and of course Pete Coors to name a few. Brent proceeded to drink a little too much but luckily he held it pretty good until we were in the car on our way home. It was a fun night to say the least!!
Drake Performing


Super Bowl Party at our house
Brent and I held a small family party at our house to watch the super bowl and to eat on some good grub. I was hoping Bub, Michelle and Jerod could come but they were all pretty sick that week so my parents and Brent's Mom and Dave watched the game with us. Brent's brother and girlfriend Jessie were going to come as well but last minute Brad got a free ticket to go to the Super Bowl...so not fair.
My corny decorations


Mini dounut balls...yummy!!

Munching on the good food...chips, dip, cookies, soup, fruit, veggies and mini smokies


Early Prediction - Girls vote Packers, Boys vote Steelers



Girls WIN!!!!!!!!!! Go Packers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment