We celebrated Brent's 31st birthday this past weekend and we had a really good time. I planned a surprise activity on his actual birthday to go boating on Lake Grapevine. Brad, Vicki and Dave join us and we had a lot of fun tubing, driving the boat and floating in the water. Afterwards, we came back to our house for dinner (pizza), cake and presents. The next day, we had a fancy dinner at Nick and Sam's with John and Kathy and I ended up getting buzzed off 1 liquor drink. The food was amazing!!
Happy Birthday B-rent
The boys
The girls
Brad is up first
Dave and Brent figuring something out
Go Brent!!
There goes Brent
Dave is up next
Very impressed that a 60 year old man is doing this
Vicki's turn
Dave watching Vicki very closely, so cute
Again, very impressed. Couldn't believe 60 year old Vicki was out there hanging on
I like this picture of them
Double trouble
Me and Vicki
Vicki fell off
Me and birthday boy
Preston has learned how to say 'Cheese" for the camera!!!
Big 31!!
No comments:
Post a Comment