I was soo happy to host Easter this year in our new home and celebrate the holiday with my family and Brent's family. I have really enjoyed sharing the Holidays and special events at the same time with both families. It just makes the event even that more special. This year I probably went a little overboard but it was totally worth it. I prepared a big egg hunt for Preston and Caroline and for the older kids, I stuffed a Bunny pinata full of toys and candy and also created an Easter Clue Hunt for them to find an Easter surprise at the end of the hunt. Too add a little more spice to our Easter holiday, I incorporated a Bunny Hop game (sack races) and 2 Egg toss games. These games got the adults involved and after a little convincing, I think they all enjoyed participating in the games. Prizes were awarded to the winners and a little egg splattered never heard anyone!! The confetti eggs were a big hit too with the adults and kids. There was a big mess to clean up afterwards but like everything else, it was totally worth it. We also used this day to celebrate Tine and Kaci's birthdays. The rain luckily held off the entire day and finally made its appearance that night after we were all inside and winding down which was perfect timing.
God is good and he has provided for us 2 fold!!
Egg Hunt
Let the Egg Hunt begin
Carrying his Easter basket is too much work apparently. He prefers to gather his items and run back to drop them off in his basket
Preston noticed Caroline didn't have her basket so he went to get it and brought it to her.
Soo sweet
Discovered there was food in his eggs
He is way more interested in eating his yummy's then egg hunting now
The watching party
Makinzi helping Caroline
Waving "Hi" to the crowd
So that's where the missing candy went
2 peas in a pod right there
Aunt J and Uncle B getting in on the action and goodies
Bubbles with Uncle B
Candy coma
No comments:
Post a Comment