Sue invited Preston and I for a fun play-date with her and Triston at their house and we had an absolute BLAST!! Sue and I ran that morning in the trails by her house and then met back up with the boys at Chick-fil-a. Preston and I have never done a play-date before and I was a little nervous how Preston would do. He plays with the kids in his class but he doesn't get to play one-on-one very often with my friends kiddos but he did great and made a new friend with Triston.
After chick-fil-a, Sue and I took the boys to Hobby Lobby to pick out a fun Christmas craft to do and after searching the isles the boys decided on a wooden Christmas tree with paint and glitter and green pom poms on the side.
We drove back to Sues and after getting both the boys a glass of milk, it was time to get crafting. Sue set up a table for them and the boys got right to it. They did soo good sharing and taking turns with the paint dots and glitter. Preston was soo proud of his Christmas tree that when we headed home, he held onto it the entire car ride home and told me he wanted to show his Christmas tree to Daddy.
After finishing their Christmas trees, the boys played upstairs in the playroom and then finished the day with a snack on the couch.
Preston and me too took a long nap that afternoon and then talked about our fun day with Sue and Triston when we got up.
Thanks Sue for inviting us over!! We had soo much FUN!!
The boys with each a cup of green pom poms
Quick drink of milk before we get crafting
Craft Time
Double-fisting
Trying out the green pom poms
Time for some glitter
Sue helping out with the glue
So much FUN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment