Saturday, March 14, 2015

Snow Day!!


We got an unexpected fun day in the snow and we were more than happy to play all day. I wasn't prepared for this because Preston didn't have any snow boots to play in so we had to improvise and cover his feet with plastic Wal-Mart bags. It actually worked pretty well but we did have to keep recovering his feet as holes began to pop-up. 
Brent and I were able to get our long awaited for snow picture to hang in the office. We took about 200 pictures of the same thing in hopes of getting 1 comparable shot to the spring picture we have but I think we got it!
Preston and I had a small snow ball fight, we also ate a little fresh snow and Brent took Preston for a short sled ride. We had a lot of fun and fingers crossed we get snow again next winter!!

Our long awaited snow picture

Front yard
Backyard
 Pool
Ready to go play in the snow!!









No comments:

Post a Comment