Baby Parker is growing fast!!!
This pregnancy has been way different than when I was pregnant with Preston. The month of December was hard because I stayed nauseous all day everyday, was extremely tired and needed to take a nap all the time and smells and food did not sit very well. Then we had the miscarriage scare and then I had 3 rounds of strong ligament pain that lasted for days at a time. I'm 26 weeks pregnant now and I feel huge and uncomfortable and I have 3 full months left to go. Other than that, all has been well... I guess being 4 years older, pregnancy is taken a bigger toll on me. Nevertheless, we are so excited to meet Parker and welcome him and Preston into our new home in Buffalo Creek!
16 Weeks
17 Weeks
18 Weeks
21 Weeks
22 Weeks
26 Weeks






No comments:
Post a Comment