Friday night I spent the evening with the girls for a much needed Girls Night to celebrate Sara and Tracey's Birthdays as well as get an early start to all of our Mother's Day Weekend. We ventured out of our Rockwall normal and spent the evening in Downtown at the Rustic! All the girls are staying on a strict diet in preparation for Amber and Taron's wedding in Mexico but this fat momma is not and I enjoyed a delicious salad with fries on the side!! We spent the evening talking about everything under the sun including sagging boobs and being able to see it all in certain bathing suit bottoms! I had to leave a little early as my allergies were really bad but from the after pics I saw, the girls went on to have a very fun time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment