Saturday, May 14, 2016

Parker Everett Porter Baby Shower


Saturday, May 14, 2016 was my baby shower in celebration of Parker Everett Porter and Mindi, Sara and Lauren couldn't have done a better job! The shower was held at Lauren's new house in Sunnyvale and they thought of all the little details from decorating with my nursery theme, to making a Parker Everett Porter picture frame, putting together a beautiful display of food, having my favorite bundt cakes there, making custom Parker water bottles and even making a banner that I was secretly hoping they would make for me!! 
The shower was a combo of my family and friends and I was surrounded by the girls that are most important to me in my life. It was a little surreal having a baby shower thrown for me because I can't believe I will be doing the baby thing all over again but I am so excited to do so. 
I can't wait until we get to move into our new house so I can officially start nesting and start getting everything ready for Parker's arrival in late July. I got pretty much everything on my registry and I couldn't have felt more loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment