Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pumpkin Carving with Triston!



Sue invited Preston and I over for a fun night with her and Triston and we thought carving pumpkins was the perfect activity for the boys. We quickly found out they are little cry babies when it comes to scooping out the inside of the pumpkins. They thought it was gross and refused to touch it so in good fun, Sue and I had a great time scooping out the pumpkins! 

Sue and I drew a couple of pumpkin faces for the boys to choose from and then we went to carving it up. The boys pretty much played the whole time while Sue and I craved their pumpkins so really it became a Sue and Holly pumpkin carving party while the boys played. 

But they boys lit up when we turned the lights off and burned a candle inside their pumpkins! They were amazing at how it glowed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment