Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas with John & Kathy


Christmas this year was just as special as Thanksgiving because it was Parker's & Benjamin's first Christmas
plus we were in our new home and no longer in transition between homes and the apartment. Preston is also at an age where Christmas and the magic of Christmas is so strong. He loves everything about it and I love that. He was really into Santa this year and I had to do my best to explain how Santa came into the picture while explaining the true meaning of Christmas. I think I did alright.
Kathy made another delicious Christmas dinner and then after dinner it was present time. Preston went first and got a Green Power Ranger Dragon that moves his tail, spins around and shoots red bullets. He also got an official Cowboys helmet, jersey and pants. 
Parker got a musical toy (that is absolutely loves), a ball and official Cowboys onesie, pants and jacket. 
I received the white & black metal breadbox I have been wanting for a long time, scarf, dish towel and tanning moose. 
Brent got Alexis the dot and a drone that he got obsessed with. 


Brent playing with his Christmas toys afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment