
Arriving at Santorini, Greece was like a dream come true. After watching the movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", I fell in love with the Greek Islands and never in my wildest dreams thought I would get to go one day. I just kept walking around telling Brent that I couldn't believe I was here experiencing this for real. It was absolutley beautiful and I can't wait til the day we get to go back!!
Breathtaking first view from our cruise ship.



First Stop - Wine Tasting at the "Santo Winery"

Spectacular view from the winery.



On our way to the city of Oia (where the movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" was filmed. Sooooo excited!!!

Here we are!!! The most beautiful place in the world!!



Someones front door. Could you even imagine??


Brent found himself a Santorini cat...little did we know we had wondered into someones backyard who happened to be home. They were very friendly...thank goodness.

Picture of my dreams.

We now made our way back to the city of Fira (the capital of Santorini).
This is a picture of someones front door off the main street. Crazy!!



The city of Fira is so colorful.

Brent freaked out when he found this dirt bike. He wanted to ride so bad. Sorry honey.

I wish our streets looked like this.

A cute little church we stumbled upon. Doesn't it look fake?

Inside the church.

Brent and I stopped for a late lunch at this adorable little sandwich shop.


Time to head back...you had 2 choices to get down the cliff, 1)ride the cable cart (boring) or 2)ride the donkey's (yay!!!!) We chose the donkey's of course. A little scary but totally worth it : )



Here we go...I got the only white donkey. I called it the bride donkey : )



This is a picture of the trail we rode down on the donkey. It was a little steep.

This was a wonderful day. Very special memories : )
No comments:
Post a Comment