Friday Night
The weekend started off with our traditional Friday night dinner. We ate at Red Robin (my dad's favorite) with a few extra family members that were in town. My great aunt and uncle who I have not seen in probably 10 years were in town for a reunion so we got to spend quality time with them. After dinner we all headed to my grandmothers house where we spent the rest of the night laughing and sharing good memories. Jerod had a blast playing his guitar for us and we loved watching him!!


Jerod attempting to balance the salt shaker (a trick my grandfather mastered and taught all of us kids)



Saturday Morning/Afternoon
Oh my gosh I had so much fun babysitting little Logan on Saturday. Mindi & Levi both had plans for Saturday and needed someone to watch Logan and of course I could not refuse. I was so excited to help out that waking up at 7am to get ready and be at Mindi's by 8:15am did not even bother me a bit. I have to admit, I was a little nervous because I have never babysat a little one before but I think I did pretty good to say so myself. My sweet husband came over around 9am to help and he did such a good job. He held and played with Logan like a pro. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this helped with my mission to get Brent to have a baby sooner than later. I guess we'll have to wait and see!!
Logan playing with his favorite ball. Go Cowboys!!


Note his new outfit...Logan gave me a big surprise just an hour later. I have never changed a diaper before ever...and Logan gave me a big one!!


Brent's such a natural

Nap time...right on schedule

I don't know which one is cuter...brent feeding a baby or little Logan eating bright red carrots

Logan loves this thing

This way aunt Holly

Playtime


Thanks Mindi & Levi for such a wonderful experience!! : )

Sunday Afternoon
We ended the weekend on a great note by having Brent's Mom, Dave, Grams & Peeps over for Sunday lunch. Brent and I fixed pulled pork sandwiches and sides and his grams brought potato salad and his brought a home-made strawberry dessert. After lunch we watched home videos that Brent's mom had made into DVD's of a family vacation to Orlando when Brent was 5 years old. It was soo cute. I have never seen that side of Brent. Loved it!! :)

Those pictures are so cute. I love the "this way aunt holly" picture.....I am glad you had so much fun and now have confidence in your babysitting abilities....you just might get hired every weekend and paid in diaper surprises from Logan :)
ReplyDelete