We all slept in the next morning then it was off to the river. The weather was perfect and the water felt good. We floated the Comal twice but the second time wasn't so good for me. I flipped over when going through the shoot and got caught in the current. It pulled me under 4 times before the life guard finally threw out his life float. I lost my sunglasses in the mix and swallowed a lot of dirty water. Other than that, it was a blast. Brent and Colby had a great time throwing the ball back and forth and throwing it at non-suspecting people as well. They got a big kick out of that. That night, Colby and Heather took us to their favorite hamburger joint, Chris Madrid's and I have to say it was one of the best burgers I have ever had.
Sunday morning we said goodbye to Colby and Heather and headed to the River Walk for lunch. We stopped by the Alamo first before eating at Joe's Crab Shack on the River Walk. It was nice to sit back and relax for a bit. Then it was time to head home. On the way, Brent and I bought lots of candy for the trip home. We made it back safe and sound and are already planning our next trip down there in July!!!
On our way to San Antonio!!

Brent jamming to the Backstreet Boys. He enjoyed singing to this song a little too much. So funny : )
Brent with little Hailey. He loved her!!
Quick pic before we hit the river (Hailey, Brent, Colby)
On our way to float the river...so excited!!
What a fun day!! Can't wait til we come back in July to float the river again!!
I bet you'll never guess where we are...
Strolling the River Walk
Lunch at Joe's Crab Shack on the River Walk
Time to head home : (
We ate lots and lots of candy on the way back, totally ruining my diet
Logan is jelous that Brent holds Hailey and not him :) Brent also sits WAY to far away from the wheel! Glad yall have fun! Wish we could have gone!
ReplyDelete