Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun-filled Weekend!!

Friday Night Dinner
This weekend my parents, grandma and Leon came out to Addison to have dinner with Brent and I at Outback. Afterwards we went back to our place so I could show off my new wedding album. Not that this is very interesting but I thought this picture of everyone gathered around was too cute to pass up. My little family, I love them so much!!



Red Bull X-Fighters Freestyle Motocross
Brent loves all things motocross so we went to the Freestyle Event Saturday night with Ryan and Dusty (Cougar Energy owner and his girlfriend). We met them for dinner and drinks before heading to the Ft. Worth Stockyards to watch the event. I actually like these events better than the racing ones because these guys flip their bikes while flying 30 ft in the air. One guy crashed and landed on his hip while another guy had his shoulder pop out after making a hard landing, he popped it back in and kept going. Brent went crazy when one of the guys did a double back flip, apparently that doesn't happen like ever, so it was cool to see it in person.

Dinner at Joe T. Garcia's Mexican Restaurant

Freestyle Event

A guy holding onto his bike with his feet, crazy!


The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders did a performance

One of the guys flipping his bike


Memaw's 86th Birthday
We celebrated my Memaw's 86th Birthday today by taking her to church and then to Napolis for lunch. It was good to get her out and spend so quality time all together.


Opening her cards

Everyone laughing at one of Memaw's many jokes, she may be a little older but she is still quick on her feet

1 comment:

  1. When do I get to be invited over for dinner and wedding album review :( I want to be in your blog as "I got to hang out with my best friend Mindi and (Levi & Logan) this weekend. It was so much fun having them over to our place"!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete