Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Great Family Weekend

This weekend was so much fun and a long time coming. My parents and little nephew spent the night for the first time at our new place. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. We finally have enough room to house everyone comfortably. I prepared by going to the store to make sure I had enough sweets in the house for my dad. He has a big sweet tooth so I bought ice cream, cookies and a sweet cheese danish for breakfast. We all met up for dinner on Friday night at our all time favorite place, Babe's. After dinner we headed back to our place and watched movies the rest of the night. We watched "Mall Cop" and "Batman & Robin" the one with George Clooney as Batman and Uma Thurman as Poison. Everyone fell asleep have way through Batman, so we called it a night. The next morning I fixed breakfast, went shopping with my mom then it was off to the pool. We had so much fun splashing around!!. Later that night we went to my aunt and uncles for my uncles 50th birthday. They fixed fajitas and Dr. Pepper cake. Sooo good. That was it for the weekend and I loved every minute of it!! : )
My 3 little smurfs at Babe's!!

Me and my wonderful mom

Jerod learning how to use an IPhone...they grow up so fast

What up yo


The boys and their TV. Downloading movies for the night

The best part of my night...when Jerod snuggled with me during Mall Cop

Nighty night

Morning paper. I love my boys!!

Fun in the sun


My dad and his lovely bird legs




My uncle's 50th Birthday Party

Jeord playing dollhouse with Kaci & Makinzi. He was really really bored

No comments:

Post a Comment