Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brent's 27th Birthday!!

Brent turned 27 years old this month. I can't believe he will be 30 in just 3 more years...crazy!! We started his celebration with lunch at Outback with my family and cupcakes for dessert. Then we went out with Colby & Heather at Champps in Addison where Brent proceeded to get pretty drunk..of course. It's his birthday, so I couldn't complain. His birthday came to an end when we went to dinner with his Dad, Kathy and Brad to Trader Vic's. They have excellent drinks but I wouldn't recommend the food. Happy B-Day B-Rent!!!

Lunch at Outback

Birthday Cupcakes (Brent's favorite, and they were strawberry too)

Brent got an air compressor from my parents

Brent thinks he's on drink #2, but really he's on #5

Aftermath after drinking too much at Champps (Colby & Brent)

Heather & I holding it all together!!


Til next year!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment