This week was so much fun!! Sara hosted a Girls Christmas Party at her house this past Wednesday and she did a fantastic job. The food was excellent and I had about 5 chocolate cookies..yum yum. It's always nice to get in a little girl time to catch up and just be silly. We did a Christmas ornament exchange and it turned out that everyone ended up with the ornament they brought except for me, Tracy and Blair. I love the little Santa ornament I ended up with...he's so cute and I hung him front and center on my tree!!
The Girls!!

My work Christmas party was this past weekend at our GM's beautiful home in Dallas. They had great food and plenty to drink of course. I ended up getting a little more toasty than I planned but thankfully Brent was there to lend me a helping hand. I can't believe Christmas is this week and then the start of 2010!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
The new 3 Amigos (Heather, Ashley and me)

Good wine :)

MillerCoors gift exchange
No comments:
Post a Comment