Saturday, January 9, 2010

Indoor Waterpark in Flint TX

I meant to blog about this right after Christmas but I didn't have much free time before our ski trip. My aunt and uncle have a timeshare in Flint Tx and as a bonus they get to use the properties indoor waterpark. They kindly invited us to go with them after Christmas and it was so much fun. Normally I would not be caught dead in a bathing suit during the winter because I'm so white but I'm sure glad I did. The kids had a blast and Jerod conquered so many of his water fears. I was so proud of him when at the very last minute, he built up his courage and went down the biggest slide there all by himself. When he came out of the water he was so excited and wanted to go down it again and again.

Thanks again David and Tina!!!

Pics of the waterpark



Yay!! Your tall enough to ride every ride : )

Weeeee

Lazy river

David (my uncle) and I going down the big one

Big smile : )

Jerod loved the wave pool and loved me throwing him in the air

My mom and uncle, so hilarious

You can do it, I promise

Aunt Tina taking Jerod up to go down the tube ride

My proudest moment...Jerod going down the biggest slide all by himself!!! Way to go!!!

"I did it"!!!!!!!!!!

Makinzi, Kaci and Jerod (my 3 little favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment