Monday, February 8, 2010

2010 Update

Wow, I can't believe it is already February of 2010. I have a feeling this year will go by even faster last year. I haven't had much time to blog because work has kept me soo busy. I work all day then come home and do work on the computer all night. Seems like I might see Brent for an hour each day : ( Hopefully things will ease up soon and life will get back to some type of normal.

I will be traveling a lot this year for work. I'm going to Vegas in March for our MillerCoors Convention, then to Golden, CO for draft training, then San Antonio for our MillerCoors Region Meeting and then ending in Milwaukee for Linenkugel Camp. All during the months of March-June. Crazy few months ahead!

Anyway, here are some updates of a few things that have gone on : )

Cowboys vs Eagles Playoff Game at Cowboy's Stadium
Brent and I got to see the Cowboys win against the Philadelphia Eagles on Jan. 9, 2010 at the Cowboy's Stadium. I haven't been able to go to a game this year because I was always working so it was pretty exciting that my fist game was to a playoff game and we WON!! Here are some pics!




Jerod's New Puppy Jasper
Jasper is the newest addition to our family and he is so adorable. So sweet, never barks and loves to be loved. Welcome to the family Jasper!!







Happy 55th Birthday Mom!!
My mom celebrated her 55th Birthday in January! The family went out to eat at Texas Land and Cattle in Rowlett and then went back to Grandma's for cake and ice cream. We ended up going through Grandma's old shed in the backyard and came across a lot of childhood memories. Many of which included my PawPaw. Miss you and love you PawPaw!!


Frozen Water-Fountains
January brought many cold nights and while I was driving I saw this water-fountain off Beltline that was completely frozen. The picture doesn't do it justice, it was crazy looking!

This fountain is the one at our Townhome. I can't believe fountains freeze like this.


Punt-Pass-Kick at Cowboy's Stadium
Our On-Premise team for MillerCoors had a week long meeting in Jan in which one of the days our meeting was held at the Cowboy's Stadium. After a long day of meetings, they had planned for us to do some team building activities down on the Cowboy's field at the new stadium. It was really cool getting to walk out on the field where the visitor team does and seeing the stands from ground level. They planned for us to group into teams and compete against each other in a Punt-Pass-Kick game. We got to see how far we could punt and pass the ball down field and then see how many times you could kick the ball into the field goal moving further back each time you make it in. I passed the ball about 25 yards, punted the ball about 40 yards and kicked the ball into the field goal twice, I missed the third kick. It was a lot of fun and great memories!!

Walking onto the field from the visitor's side

Go Cowboy's!!

Punting the ball 40 yards

I can't believe I made it in...twice!! All the boys were impressed : )

No comments:

Post a Comment