I can't believe Dallas got 12.5" of snow yesterday!! It was so peaceful sitting by the window sipping on hot chocolate admiring how beautiful it was outside. I couldn't wait till Brent got home so we could go outside to play. When he finally arrived we threw on some warm clothes and played like little kids for a while. We threw a few snow balls, took a couple of cute pictures and then I was off to build a mighty snowman. He didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but at least I got a good workout! Happy Snow Day Everyone!!

You better watch it

Let the snowman building begin!!

Look B-rent

These snow balls are heavy

Smoothin out the bottom

He's beginning to take shape

Last layer

Isn't he cute!!!

I think I like this look better, so handsome

My snowman 4 hours later. I still can't believe the snow never stopped coming down. Crazy!!

So Beautiful

No comments:
Post a Comment