Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Brent did so good this Valentine's. He bought me a really cute card and coordinated it with my presents. He was very thoughtful and got me my favorite perfume and an IPOD shuffle for me to use while I'm working out. I couldn't believe how tiny the shuffle is, crazy small. He wrapped it in a sparkly red bag with matching tissue paper. Thank you honey!!

I tried my best and got Brent a new back tire for his dirt bike. The guys at the bike store thought I was the coolest wife because I was buying my husband a tire for valentine's day. They asked me if I had a sister because it was taken. It was pretty cute.

After giving each other our presents we went to Outback "our restaurant" for lunch. Brent wants to begin a tradition that we always eat at Outback for Valentine's Day. I love the idea and hope we stick to it. We stuffed our bellies then went home for the rest of the evening.

Cute wrapping job B-rent

All my goodies

Show me your card

Do you like my wrap job :)

I bet your surprised


I love my daddy and I couldn't resist making him cute valentine's cookies for Valentine's Day. Enjoy daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment