Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mavs vs Lakers

Brent and I got to go to the Mavs vs Lakers game last week courtesy of MillerCoors. I didn't realize how big of a deal this game was until we got downtown and the area was packed to the hill. I have never been to a game where I had to sit is so much traffic just to get into the parking garage. It was all worth it when Brent pointed out to me that JZ and Beyonce where sitting court side on the floor. Once I spotted them I of course couldn't take my eyes off of them. I know, I know I'm obsessed but I can't help it. There were rumors that the Kardashian's where there watching Lamar but I never ended up finding them. Brent wouldn't let me scour all the suites in hopes of finding them, thanks a lot B-rent. Anyway, it was a fun night, glad I went!!

The Mavs kicked the Lakers butts

I know its hard to see, but that's JZ & Beyonce sitting in the middle of the picture, JZ has sunglasses on

JZ & Beyonce on the jumbo screen (she was a little embarrassed)

No comments:

Post a Comment