It's official, I'm a Beer Merchant for MillerCoors. I just completed my 2nd round of in classroom training in Milwaukee Wisconsin for the Beer Merchant Certification. Its a program MillerCoors just recently put together for select employees to gain advanced knowledge of Food and Beer Pairings. Basically, I am now qualified to host and conduct Beer Dinners for all Chain and Independent retail accounts. I learned more about beer in these 2 trainings than I ever thought was possible. Now, I have the pleasure of completing 1 quiz per 2 weeks for the remainder of my career over all the information and required book readings from here on out. MillerCoors takes this program seriously and if you decide to no longer complete the quizzes, your certification will be withdrawn. The facilitator who taught us during the training is a certified Trade Brewer, so we learned from the best out there. Anyway, that's about it. Here are some pics from our last night of training!!
Hand Picked Beer Merchant's

Ashley and I

Another group photo
No comments:
Post a Comment