On Tuesday, I took Brent out for a nice evening just the 2 of us at Urban Crust. The best fresh pizza on the planet!! Its in downtown Plano and such a cute and unique place. We topped the night off by consuming a chocolate cake the size of an entire plate. Soo good!! Again, I came home and ran.
Brent ended his week long celebration at his Mom's house for a fajitas cookout/pool party. His mom and I prepared the food as everyone made their way over. Grams, Peeps, Bradley, my parents, Grandma and Leon all came out to celebrate with us. I made red velvet cupcakes for Brent's "Birthday Cake" and my Grandma made the best oatmeal cookies that everyone loved. Brent opened presents then we all hit the pool. I brought a beach ball not realizing it was the size of mt. Everest but that ended up making it more fun. We all tried to balance on it (only Brent could do it), tossed it around and jumped on top of it all evening long. My dad had a blast and I loved watching him have such a good time. Brent and Brad lit a few fireworks then it was time to head home. What do you think I did when I got home.....
At Pizza Hut Park watching the FCDallas soccer game

Cute pic...Brent, John (his dad) & Bradley

Bradley & Jessie

SCORE!!!!

Dinner at Urban Crust

Pool Party at Brent's Moms House
Vicki did an awesome job decorating for the party

Texas Ranger Theme

My mom thinking she can blow up that big o' thing...yeah right

Yummy desserts...red velvet cupcakes and oatmeal cookies

We're ready to party

The grub...beef & chicken fajitas

The whole crew

I can't believe my mom is drinking Dr. Pepper...and its diet, crazy to say the least

Birthday Boy

I didn't know you could play the piano

Make a wish

Love me some Grams & Peeps

It might be water proof but is it toilet proof

Money money money

Quick pic

My dad attempting to balance on the huge beach ball

Good try

Here goes Brent

Can't believe you did it

Volleyball time

Good idea, lets jump on it & see what happens

Go Dave its your birthday, not really its actually brents birthday

My turn

Happy 28th Birthday, B-Rent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment