Friday, April 1, 2011

Mindi's 25th B-day!!

Ok, so I know I am sooo late in posting this blog but better late than never. All the girls got together for Mindi's 28th Birthday at Manny's Uptown and it was such a good time. We all got strawberry margarita's (ok not Sue cause she is pregers!!!!), talked baby talk of course and I think we pissed the waiter off because we were there for so long catching up. After dinner, we were all feeling adventurous so we headed to Sherlock's for more drinks. At that point is when we found out how old we really are cause we complained to each other that the band was too loud and we couldn't hear each other talk. It was a fun night and we can't wait to find out if Sue is having a boy or girl!!!

Bring on the strawberry margarita's!!

Bring on the dessert

Happy Birthday to YOU

make a wish

Party girls at Sherlocks...umm yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment