Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jerod's 10th Birthday Party @ Shenanigans Bowling

I can't believe my little nephew is 10 years old. How fast time flys by. The past few years we have had Jerod's birthday parties at Mols house in the backyard and this year he wanted to do something a little bit different. We came up with the idea of going to Shenanigans in Rockwall and he loved that idea. The kids bowled, ate pizza, cake and ice cream, did laser tag and ended the day winning lots of tickets playing the arcade games!! Jerod invited boys from his baseball team, a few kids from school and Gracie and Cutter. He had a blast and I think he will remember this one for a long time to come. Brent and I even got in on the action by playing laser tag. I didn't really know what I was doing but guess who ended up winning, Brent of course. He didn't even give the kids a chance!! Happy Birthday Jerod!!!

Bowling













Thats one BIG balloon hat


Pizza, Presents and Pie

Baseball Theme Party


Putting candles on yummy cookie cake

Showing he is 10 years old

Decorating cupcakes


Tasting the product to make sure its good

Finished product

Their baseball numbers


Like aunt like nephew, we love our cookie cakes

Love this little guy


Shirt signing


Laser Tag





Time for Arcade Games

Brent couldn't resist playing a few games

This kid wons 1000 tickets




No comments:

Post a Comment