Thursday, November 10, 2011

Friend Baby Shower

I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for. I may not have many friends but I certainly have the best. Mindi and Sara threw me a baby shower on Saturday, November 5th at Breadwinners in Uptown in the garden area and it was beyond perfect. The sun was shining and we had the perfect combination of being outdoors but being indoors at the same time. Mindi and Sara had a cute table set up with some of my maternity pics, a onsie banner, candles and a beautiful flower arrangement. They even had a menu with baby graphics on it and of course I had to keep one for my memory book. I had the pancakes and bacon and I ate every bit of it, it was soo good. Then for dessert, Mindi and Sara ordered the cutest blue and white petitfor cakes with little booties and rattles on them. I tried the white cake and it was delicious!!
Natasha, Lauren, Sue and baby Triston all came out to celebrate our soon to be baby Preston. The girls defiantly hooked me up with some great gifts that I know I will get a lot of good use out of.
Thanks again girls!!!

My beautiful flower arrangement

Welcome Table



Yummy dessert

My sweet shower hostesses (Mindi and Sara)

First gift of the day!!

Boppy pillow and teddy bear from Sue

Soothing giraffe and socks from Natasha

Closet organizer and long-sleeve onsies from Lauren

Homemade burp cloths, elephant mirror, sleeper and giraffe toy from Sara

Bath supplies from Sara

Big basket full of goodies from Mindi

Monkey outfit, blocks, journal, books, wipes and destin from Mindi

Ready for dessert

My pick

All my bestie's

No comments:

Post a Comment