Brent and I had our 7th doctors appointment on Monday, Oct 31st. From here on out, I will start going to the doctor every 2 weeks until I start going every week. The time is flying by and Preston Jack will be here before we know it. Our appointment was on Halloween and I wanted to wear my baby skeleton shirt but I was running late and didn't have time to throw it on. I'm sure Dr. Grisham would have gotten a good laugh had I of worn it.
Millicent weighed me and I was tipping the scale at 160 pounds. So far, I have gained 22 pounds. I'm beginning to feel a little uncomfortable as my belly keeps getting bigger and bigger. Its getting harder to bind over and Brent had to help me put my shoes on the other day.
Millicent told me I passed the gestational diabetes test with flying colors, thank goodness!! Dr. Grisham came in and measured my tummy and I had grown from 23 centimeters to 28 centimeters which made him very happy. He then listened to Preston's heartbeat and all was good. He did ask us if we wanted to schedule our delivery but I told him I wanted Preston to come when he was ready. I asked Dr. Grisham how long past my due date he would allow me to go and he said he wouldn't let me go past 41 weeks which would be a cut off date of Jan 31st.
We are so blessed and can't wait to meet our little boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment