I took Preston to the park to get his 7 month pictures done and that boy did everything but look at the camera. He was too entertained by the ducks in the pond, the people walking by and the dogs playing in the distance but I did the best I could.
Looking off into the distance not paying attention to mommy
Now crawling away
Not interested in smiling
Now looking the other direction
Now looking behind himself
Giving me his daddy face
Interested in the doggy that was walking by
Hey, there we go. At least he looked at me for a brief moment
Interested in putting his hand in his mouth
Now both hands
Now moving away from the sign
More hands but at least he is looking at me
A totally content look of not looking at me
On the move again
Give me just one smile Preston...pretty please
Doing his hand stand
I have to admit, this is pretty cute
Hey buddy boy. Look at mommy
I've lost him completely now.
No comments:
Post a Comment