Thursday, October 4, 2012

First Puffs!!

Preston is in love with his new favorite food…puffs!! At first he wasn’t too sure about them when I put one in his mouth but once he figured out they tasted pretty good, he was hooked. Until now, I have been the one to feed him either his bottle or his baby food but now he is a big boy and can feed himself (puffs at least). He got the hang of picking up the puff and putting it in his mouth fairly quickly. Before I knew it, he had 5 puffs in his mouth all at once. He ended up chocked of course but we managed through that. Now I just give him 1 at a time or else he will put too many in his mouth.
I love to watch him try to eat because the poor guy hasn’t gotten any teeth in yet and he has to use his tongue to chew on the puffs. My little guy is so special and he is changing every day!!

Yummy
I wonder if I can put all these in my mouth...hummm?
 Look at me momma, I totally got this : )

No comments:

Post a Comment