Monday, May 20, 2013

Jerod's 12th Birthday Party


Jerod celebrated his 12th birthday party by inviting a few guy friends to ride go-carts and play video games. He has officially moved on from his traditional backyard themed birthday party with water balloons and silly string. He had a good time although I was pretty sick with a cold. For his birthday, I ended up taking Jerod to the Rangers game, Six Flags and we bought his plane ticket back home from when we take our Port Aransas trip in June.
Watching the boys ride the go-carts
 Preston can't wait until he gets to ride
 Me and my daddy
 PawPaw and Preston
 Jerod treats Preston has his little bother. Its so cute
 Paw Paw and his 2 grandsons
 Mommy, can I ride now
 Riding on his first zibra

 This entertained Preston for a good 45 minutes while the boys played games
 Go Rangers

No comments:

Post a Comment