Tuesday, December 8, 2015

First Doctor Appointment for Baby #2 & Telling Our Family & Friends

We had our first doctors appointment on December 8, 2015 with Dr. Grisham and found out that I was 6 weeks along and due on July 29, 2016. I was hoping for a summer baby and I was excited that the baby would be coming in July! Dr. Grisham didn't do much at the appointment, just routine check-up and that was it. 

Prior to, during an antique shopping trip with my mom on November 28, 2015, I surprised her with the good news. She was shocked that it happened so quickly but was so excited for us. That shopping trip changed quickly as we started to look for cute antique baby toys!! We told my Dad later that evening. 

I shared the good news with all my girl friends on December 4, 2015 during our Ugly Christmas Sweater Supper Club Christmas party and the girls were so excited for me but that also meant no party drinking for me :(

Then at Christmas with John and Kathy, we shared with them the exciting news on December 12, 2015 by nonchalantly stating that it was going to be quite different next Christmas with 3 kiddos running around. It took John and Kathy a minute to realize what I was saying but when it sank it, we are shared in hugs, big smiles and excitement!!

We surprised my family with the good news on Christmas Eve December 24, 2015 and it made Christmas even that much sweeter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment