The day after our first doctors appointment, we had a very scary experience where we thought I was miscarrying. We were staying with Vicki and Dave at the time and during dinner, I was experiencing some pretty intense cramping pain but I didn't really say anything because I thought I was just having bad hunger pains because I was pretty hungry waiting for dinner. But after dinner, I stood up and had to run to the restroom because I felt something coming out. To my surprise and disbelief I was bleeding.
I instantly called for Brent and started crying because I feared the worse...was I miscarrying? After collecting myself a little we called my doctor and told him what was happening. He said there wasn't much he could do that night but to call first thing in the morning to come in for a sonogram.
I was a complete wreck the entire night and next morning. I just had a bad feeling something wasn't right. We prayed a lot that night and put it all in Gods hands and asked him to watch over the baby and to comfort us that what ever was happening that it was his will.
The next morning, we made it to my doctors office and they got us in right away. All I wanted to hear was the heartbeat and to see our little baby on the TV screen and my wish came true!! Dr. Grisham said the heartbeat was strong and we could see our second little one on the TV with the little flutter heartbeat going!! It was the sweetest sight and I was so relieved all appeared ok. Dr. Grisham said I had some blood that was expelling out but the baby was completely fine.
We thanked the Lord for protecting our little one and I took it easy for the next few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment